Welcome to D'Evelyn Jr Sr High School Athletic Registration!
STEP 1: Get a Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination on file with the Athletic Office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a current sports physical, make an appointmet with your doctor during June or early July to get in before the rush. You will need to upload a copy of the file during Step 4 of the registration process. Here is a form that you can bring to your physician.
- If you have a current physical on file at DHS, please enter the date of the physical in Step 4; you will not need to upload a copy of the physical. If you are unsure of the date, email Beth Raczynksi starting on July 22, 2019, and she will look in the school files.
STEP 2: You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to register.
Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student is new to Jefferson County, is a home-schooled student, or attends a private school, and plans to participate in sports at D'Evelyn Jr. Sr. High School (or any Jeffco high school), they will need a Jeffco Student ID. If your student attended pre-school, kindergarten, or any grade at a Jeffco school years ago, they already have a Jeffco ID. To find out what it is, please contact Mrs. Raczynksi and she can look that up for you. Call her at 303-982-1890. Do not create another Jeffco account!
For non-attending athletes please fill out the following forms (Academic and Behavioral Contracts) then bring them into the Athletic office. Forms may be found on the drop down tab labeled "Other Forms and Handbook".
If you are certain your student never attended a Jeffco school, you will need to obtain your ID by creating an account using JeffcoConnect. Click here for that program.
- If your high school athlete received an "F" grade in any high school class, they should plan on re-taking the class online or attend summer school so that it doesn't interfere with sports eligibility or graduating.
- Once the registration program opens in late July, it may take approximately 72 hours for your registraion to be approved to tryout/practice.
- Once approved, you will be able to pay the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee online via JeffcoConnect.
Welcome to D'Evelyn High School Athletic Registration
You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to complete the registration
Click the icon below to begin
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Jerry McWhorter - Athletic Director
Phone: (303) 982-2625
Beth Raczynski - Athletic Secretary
Phone: (303) 982-1890